Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stella, Stella, Stella

As I've mentioned before, the girls LOVE chewing gum and do really well with it. But its days like today, that I'm not a fan of little girls with gum.

Ian called me at work, leaving a voicemail that said, "how do you feel about doing haircuts tonight after work? Stella really needs one. Call me and I will tell you why." Instantly, I'm thinking...great, there's gum in her hair. Sure enough, she had a wad of it matted into the back of hair when Ian got them up this morning. But, before I asked where in the back of her hair it was located, he informed me that there was no other option than to cut her hair to get it out. I seriously thought that he was joking with me, but he wasn't. He ended up cutting about an inch of her hair off and did an amazing job evening out the rest of her hair. She looks so old now.

Sorry there's not a before picture, but here is the end result.