Friday, April 16, 2010

Tank

Yes, that is how I (lovingly) refer to my now 6-week-old. The boy eats like a champ and is growing like a weed. You probably won't believe me when I tell you, but (unofficially-stepping on the scale with him and deducting my weight from that) the boy weighs 17 pounds already and is wearing 3 month clothes!! Overall, he is a very good baby, only crying (well, more like angry screams) when he is hungry. Lately he has been awake more during the day, however, much like his sister Zoe he doesn't want to give in to sleep and gets over tired which does not go over well for him or mommy. However, I did discover that he likes the cartoon Wubbzy just as much as his sisters do and will calm down the second he hears it. He's a very strong boy and has been trying to hold his head up since the day he was born. He loves to be held so that he can see over your shoulder and know what is going on. He has discovered the mezmerizing ability of the ceiling fan, just as the girls did when they were tiny. He knows his name and will respond with a turn of the head when you say it. He's also focusing more on objects. Not much cooing yet although he looks like moves his mouth like he has something say!! My favorite thus far though, is that he starting smiling on Sunday!!