Monday, May 3, 2010

Rowan's Baptism

Rowan was Baptized on Saturday, April 24th and were so thankful that all of our family was here to help us celebrate! Yes he is wearing a gown and yes, that is what I wanted-I hope to have it be a family heirloom for him to pass down through his family some day. I'm pretty lucky that my aunt Margaret's sewing ability is so amazing that I have such things to pass on to my children. I started this idea with the girls-their baptism gowns were made out of my wedding dress. Needless to say, there wasn't much of that left, so Rowan's gown was made out of my First Communion Dress.







The girls all dolled up for church-they were pretty excited!

Abby:



Zoe:



Stella:











There were two other boys baptized that same day (the one on the far left was 6 weeks old, the one in the middle 4 months old and Rowan 7 weeks):

With Godparents Andy Werling and Heidi Tellers:

Us with Fr. Mark Osterhaus (he officiated our wedding and baptised the girls as well):


The Tellers':
The Foxs: