Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random

We've had lots of laughs here at the Den-these girls come up with some of the funniest stuff. Wish I had time to write it down or remember what they said when I am actually at a place where I can write it down!

Like tonite, for instance; I was getting Stella out of the tub and just started asking her a bunch of questions like "what's your name", "who are your sisters", "when is your birthday"? Then I asked her what state she lived in and she answered "Minnesota". "Nope" I said, "grandma Luci lives in Minnesota, we live in Iowa." Stella looked at me all puzzled then said, "mom, we live in a house, not Iowa!"

So the randomness continues here in Iowa...but these photos were too cute not to share!


Thanks Grandma Luci for the Halloween package!!







Helping me clip coupons!




Zoe and Stella "going to church just like Grandma Luci and Great Grandma Celia"


And my favorite...